What if I cancel my reservation?
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
  • Cancellation up to 1 day before the starting date period: loss of deposit 20% of the total (already paid).
  • Cancellation the day: no refund (shall be paid the full rent).
Could hire service delivery and collection of my scooter?
It is not possible for administrative reasons but by calling +34 972 256 388 we come to your hotel to pick up the driver. (No charge).
Is it possible to hire a comprehensive insurance?
Yes, you can hire a full insurance with excess of € 400 in case of damage to the scooter itself or in case of theft or loss the price is 5 € x day.
Can I travel out of town?
You can move around the country.
Should I fill the tank with fuel?
The bike comes with a full tank and must return full or pay 10 € for this concept to deliver the scooter.
What does the compulsory insurance?
Covers damage to third parties, including insurance for personal injury and life insurance for the driver. Also included roadside assistance at the national level. Damage or theft are covered scooter itself with an excess of € 400 paid optional insurance (5, € x day).
What if I have an accident or my scooter is stolen?
Compulsory insurance is already included in the basic price of rent and covers damages to third parties. For damage to the scooter itself or theft, we have an optional insurance (5, € x day) to reduce the amount to be paid to a maximum of 400 € (franchise).
Does the bike may be used by two people?
You can drive all our scooters with two people. In this case, you should request a no cost extra helmet.
Some ara required deposit/bond?
You must leave a deposit of 300 €. You can pay by cash or credit card. However, the amount will not be charged to your credit card unless you have an incident that requires it.
What is required to rent a scooter? Do I need any special license?
Deberas present their passport or national identity card, a credit card for security deposit and license. The law of Spain 125cc scooters to drive the car driving license with three years old. You need a driving license valid for Spain (car or motorcycle).

Scooter rentals in Roses